EHR/EMR Project Manager
410 Blackwell St Durham, North Carolina 27701
Position: EMR Project Manager
Location: Durham, NC
- This position will be responsible for managing one or more Epic cross-functional projects of small to medium complexity and performing a variety of administrative, technical, and supervisory work.
- Oversees assigned applications and project management, which may include Epic and other ancillary applications.
- Provide leadership to the team and collaborate across departmental boundaries to ensure Epic project and application ownership goals are met on time and within budget.
- Project manages team members and addresses any conflicts or grievances in a timely manner.
- Excellence in customer service and superior teamwork skills are essential.
- Serves as a resource to team members and assists in troubleshooting, mentoring, and escalation of issues as required.
- The position purpose is to provide operations and technical oversight and support to 2+ application group(s) of staff functions.
- Coaches, counsels, and resolves application-related problems.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports, as needed.
- Keeps leadership advised of all instances, (outages, customer issues, etc.) as they relate to applications and systems.