852 Winter Street
| Fully Remote
Category: Life Sciences, Project/Program Management
Job Number: 19352
Position: ERP Project Manager
Location: Waltham, MA - Hybrid OR Remote
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1 year
Our client is seeking an Omnichannel / Transformation Project Manager within our Corporate Project Management department to lead the scoping, planning, design, build and roll-out of a new Omnichannel Operating Model and associated Omnichannel Enterprise Tools. This person will need to have experience in bringing about organizational transformation through implementation of best practice Change Management tools and techniques to realize enterprise-level digital transformation. As well as managing the overall program, this person will be the lead on associated Omnichannel Projects by fostering proactive planning, execution, vendor management and management of internal and external as required.
- Establish a project and program Governance Framework to ensure that all key stakeholders are communicated and listened to through-out the program, providing regular project status reporting updates at governance meetings.
- Generate, maintain, and regularly communicate the detailed project plan by gathering all key inputs from internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project registers for Risks, Actions, Issues, and Decisions.
- Manage and escalate Risks and Issues at the earliest opportunity to facilitate mitigation and recovery, keeping the project and overall program on-track.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, build and maintain a 3-month rolling comprehensive project resource plan to ensure that all are aware of the project resource needs ahead of time.
- Utilize an industry standard enterprise project and program management tool (Planview) to manage and report-out on projects and large programs.
- Be proactive in proposing solutions to issues that arise, rather than expecting solutions to come from others.
- Work with stakeholders to identify existing infrastructure that will need to be remediated or replaced to facilitate the new Omnichannel Operating Model and create detailed plans to make these enablers happen in-time to facilitate implementation of the Omnichannel Program.
- Support the development and implementation of the Omnichannel Program Change Management Plan, utilizing best practice Change Management tools and techniques and engaging expertise and support from external Change Management consultants as needed.
- Support a clear vision for the new Omnichannel Model end-state to get all of your stakeholders moving in the same direction, making cultural change and education aspects of transformation a highlight of your plan.
- Support communications to employees on how this transformation is going to change the way they work, giving employees an opportunity to express their worries honestly and present the transformation as an excellent environment for innovation.
- Strong and clear communications from the Project Manager will be essential to the successful implementation, roll-out and adoption of the new Omnichannel Operating Model.
- Build and maintain stakeholder management plans for the Omnichannel projects/program, understanding the program stakeholders’ expectations and ensure alignment of these expectations with the overall program objectives throughout the program.
- Adapt leadership styles to work collaboratively as one of the team, at other times be the team leader and also possess ability to influence upwards within the organization.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Establish clear expectations with vendors around what deliverables we require and the quality and timeline expectations of these deliverables. Outlining at the outset the escalation process if the vendor’s performance is not meeting expectations.
- Adapt management styles when managing vendors and external business partners. Knowing when to collaborate and when to challenge if expectations are not being met.
- Acting as the primary point-of-contact with project vendors, ensuring that the stakeholders’ requirements and organizational information are gathered and transmitted to the vendors on-time to support the program schedule.
- Have knowledge and understanding of Omnichannel marketing principles & solutions to facilitate effective vendor management.
- Maintain awareness of key tenets of the vendor contract and ensure our client is obtaining value and meeting expected outcomes from vendors in areas such as relationship management, cost management, quality, delivery and customer satisfaction within the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Project Management, Business, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional work experience with a strong background in Commercial project management.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry strongly preferred
- Experience within the Digital Marketing Domain
- Experience in organizational Change Management and Transformation initiatives.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Delivery Lead