230 Highland Ave. Somerville, MA 02143
Position: ETL Developer
Location: Somerville, MA
Local: local is preferred but willing to have this person work remotely
- Coordinate with ETL team to implement all ETL procedures for all new projects and maintain effective awareness of all production activities according to required standards and provide support to all existing applications.
- Documents all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts.
- Analyze and interpret all complex data on all target systems and analyze and provide resolutions to all data issues and coordinate with data analyst to validate all requirements, perform interviews with all users and developers.
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements and incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications.
- Collaborate with all developers and business users to gather required data and execute all ETL programs and scripts on systems and implement all data warehouse activities and prepare reports for same.
- Perform root cause analysis on all processes and resolve all production issues and validate all data and perform routine tests on databases and provide support to all ETL applications.
- Monitor all business requirements and validate all designs and schedule all ETL processes and prepare documents for all data flow diagrams.
- Experience in ETL development on the dimensional side
- Experience with Epic is desired but not required
- Experience with SQL Server
- Caboodle experience is strong desired
- Experience with SSIS
- Effective oral & written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and quality
- Must be a team player