Epic Ambulatory Analyst
Position Title: Epic Ambulatory Analyst
Job Location: Greater Boston area
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: Yes
Required Skill Sets: Epic Clinical Experience, build experience
The Analyst position being offered in this posting is designated, but not limited to, implementation and support EPIC' s suite of products.
The Information Technology EPIC team is a multi-disciplined group of Application Analysts, and Informatics analysts who manage a broad suite of EPIC applications and corresponding device integration, mobile applications for inpatient and ambulatory operations.
This team interacts with other IT and hospital departments around implementations and performance improvement and optimization.
- The Applications Analyst is responsible for the ongoing maintenance and development of EPIC software.
- The analyst will be required to participate in the On Call coverage to supply 24/7 support to our users.
- The analyst will be supporting our end users and will be required to do site visits and provide elbow to elbow support on an ongoing basis.
- Analyst will need to travel among campuses to provide support to customers.
- This position requires general project management skills, QA/Testing skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Must be able to work well in a highly matrixed environment, and work well with internal customers and multiple software vendors.
- Must be comfortable working with clinical users, financial/patient access users.
- Requirements: Time management skills and excellent interpersonal and written skills required.