Epic Bridges Developer
Position: Epic Bridges Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 months to start, extensions up to 1.5 years
Interview: Phone and In Person Required
Required: Epic Bridges 2019 certified, local. Ideally lab experience.
The EPIC Bridges Integration Engineer will provide overall technical coordination for application interface development, testing, and implementation with EHR, HIE other vendors and provider practices. Design, develop, test, implement and support interfaces between applications. Use HL7 or other standard coding protocol languages. Ensure all new development is consistent with existing code and utilizes established communication protocols.
- Must have at least six years of IT development, 3 of which using Epic systems.
- Hands-on experience using HL-7 and other healthcare interface standards. Experience with file transfer protocols (FTP, SFTP, FTPS, PGP etc.)
- Experience in Healthcare related environment using Epic Bridges
- Epic Bridges Certified, version 2019
- Should have Lab background