Epic Prelude & Cadence Trainer
230 Highland Ave. Somerville, Massachusetts 02143
The Epic Cadence & Prelude Trainer has primary responsibility for providing Epic training for end users and developing effective and comprehensive training materials.
- Serve as the Primary Prelude/Cadence Lead for the EPIC Project
- Develop all Prelude/Cadence Training document (End-User Course Curriculum & Tip Sheets)
- Complete all assign EPIC Training Task listed below:
- Review/access EPIC v18 NOVA Note for requirement for Prelude/Cadence
- Use the EPIC Training Calculator to define Training Room needs & Class schedule
- Setup Learning Home Dashboard for tracking end user course completion
- Build Prelude/Cadence patient testing information in the Master Training Environment
- Create/modify Prelude/Cadence End-User proficiency exams base on EPIC v18 Training curriculum and department workflows
- Conduct Prelude/Cadence Training for Pilot and Super User test groups
- Attend EPIC v18 Training Project Meetings
- Participate EPIC v18 Adoption Session & required EPIC v18 Testing Cycle test
- Provide Weekly Training Status Report to EPIC Project Manager
- Current Epic Cadence and Prelude certification required.
- Previous experience assessing, developing, implementing training, and evaluating training needs required.
- Strong communication skills; ability to instruct and inspire various levels of end users.
- Ability to work independently and function as an integral part of the team
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.