Epic Report Developer
Durham, North Carolina
Position: Epic Report Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Required: Looking for Epic Clarity Certified with caboodle, cogito, and Reporting Workbench.
Summary: The Epic Business Intelligence Developer analyzes, provides specifications for, and develops reports and dashboards for end users.
Designs and plans BI solutions, as well as debugs, monitors, and troubleshoots BI solutions. Writes relational and multidimensional database queries. Works closely with end users to understand reporting needs and customization possibilities. Creates documentation in accordance with company standards
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience with report writing tools.
- Clarity Certification
- Cogito and Reporting WB
- Proficiency with SQL and relational database concepts
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with business intelligence tools: Microsoft BI stack, SAP Business Objects, Qlikview, Spotfire, Tableau, or Crystal Reports.
- Experience programming SQL
- Experience with Business Intelligence development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of designing and planning BI solutions.
- Debugging, monitoring, and troubleshooting BI solutions.
- Creating and deploying reports and dashboards.
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Experience with creating cubes and data warehousing.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification and methodology development.
- The ability to create specifications in both a technical and user-friendly language
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong customer service orientation. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment