Epic Resolute PB Analyst II
1295 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Position: Epic Resolute PB Analyst II
Location: Boston, MA
Must Haves: Epic Resolute PB Administrator Cert, 3+ yrs Epic PB Support, build experience, Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
Interview: Must be available to interview on-site
HRIS Systems Analyst:
- Acting as the primary support contact for the application' s end-users.
- Working with Epic representatives, key stakeholders, and end-users to ensure the system meets the needs of the organization in regards to the project deliverables and timeline.
- Troubleshooting problems and questions.
- Developing an understanding of operational needs to set the direction for the organization' s workflows.
- Holding weekly communications with team members to discuss the status of deliverables, shared issues, end-user concerns, and upcoming milestones.
- Guiding workflow design, building and testing the system, and analyzing other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Documenting system changes, decisions, and workflows.
- Reviewing the status of projects and issues on an ongoing basis with leadership.
- Identifying issues that arise in their application area as well as issues that impact other application teams, and working to resolve them.
- Identifying and implementing requested changes to the system.
- Maintaining regular communication with Epic representatives, including participating in weekly team meetings.
- Serving as a liaison between end users' workflow needs and Epic support staff.
- Participating in training and working with end users.
- 3+ years of Epic Professional Billing Support.
- Epic Resolute Professional Billing Administrator Certification.
- Design, build, and testing experience.
- Knowledge of or experience with other related systems (charge sources, interfaces, scheduling, registration, hospital billing, etc).
- Knowledge of and ability to support the full revenue cycle within Epic (charges, claims, payment posting, insurance follow-up, self-pay, credit management, and visit filing order).
- Comfort with the following applications – Epic, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.