Epic Resolute PB/HB Analyst
8 Prospect Street, PO Box 2014 Nashua, New Hampshire 03061
Position Title: Epic Resolute PB or HB Analyst
Job Location: Nashua, NH
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: Yes
Required Skill Sets: Revenye Cycle Analyst experience, healthcare, billing experience
Responsible for the coordination and completion of application projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summaries progress of projects. Identifies and coordinates improvement opportunities, enhancements and redesign in order to accomplish greater efficiency. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Provide advanced level support and supports other analysts as needed.
- Experience in Hospital Billing, Professional Billing and/or Claims required, preferably as an Information Systems Analyst.
- Epic Certification in Hospital Billing, Professional Billing, Claims or a related area preferred.
- A High School diploma is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience using computer based system(s) in a healthcare setting or in an analyst related role is required.
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of applications as they relate to operational flow in a healthcare setting.
- Must possess superior interpersonal and communication skills. Good problem solving skills.
- Assignments are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity. Has appreciable latitude for independent action or decision.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- May supervise project tasks of others. Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving with limited or no direction. Ability to have organizational focus, and be result oriented. Initiate collaboration within the team. Participate in on-call rotation, as required by Director