Epic Resolute Professional Billing & Claims Analysts
784 Inverness Ave Nashville, TN 37204
Position: Epic Resolute Professional Billing & Claims Analysts
Location: Nashville, TN
Interview: Skype/In Person Required
Duration: 6 months to start
This company is seeking an Epic Resolute Professional Billing and Claims Application Analyst to perform a variety of duties relating to the Epic applications, initiatives and projects.
Responsibilities include serving as technical resource to the team; leading and assisting with process development, analysis, testing, implementation, and support of information systems, including reporting, interfaces with ancillary systems, and data analytics; participating in planning, developing, training, implementation, and evaluation of Epic applications and connected systems to support ongoing operations and ensure development, evaluation, and ongoing support. Problem-solving frequently requires analysis of unique issues/problems without precedent and/or structure. May also manage projects small to medium.
- The position is primarily responsible for Epic application build, support, and maintenance, and functions with a high degree of autonomy.
- Serves as a liaison between Epic teams and customer.
- Provide design and build expertise in Epic product specific applications.
- Develops, upgrades, and supports the Epic application, ensuring consistent documentation standards. Knowledge transfer with co-workers and client base is a key function of the position.
- Exhibits a learning approach in achieving knowledge proficiency in Epic from a functional and build perspective. Consistently utilizes critical thinking and analytic abilities in seeking and resolving issues
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills. Strong ability to work independently and manage one' s time.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses, current Epic certification; Intermediate knowledge and understanding of the configuration relationships between sub-systems, applications, modules, etc.;
- Competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; 2+ years Epic EMR implementation, credentialed training and/or support experience.