Epic Resolute Professional Billing Trainer
1550 W McEwen Dr Franklin, TN 37067
Position: Epic Cadence & Prelude Trainer
- Franklin, TN strongly preferred
- Exceptional non-local candidates must be able to travel to the Franklin, TN or Durham, NC office for onboarding and training
- Non-local candidates must have a quiet environment for remote training and a reliable high-speed internet connection
Duration: Estimated 1 to 2-year contract; potential contract-to-hire)
The main function of a trainer is to conduct training and development programs for employees. This person is responsible for collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials and programs.
- Primary responsibility is conducting web-based training using WebEx
- Must be an experienced Epic trainer (at least 2 years); Epic certification is not required
- Must have very strong presentation skills and customer support skills
- Experience conducting web-based training and using WebEx is a definite plus
- Must be flexible with work hours to accommodate customers across the US
- Must be able to travel occasionally when needed for onsite training, go-live support, and team meetings
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers. Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Develop training procedure, manuals, guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Meet with department leads and management to determine training needs.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique. Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor' s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required. 5-7 years related experience required.