928 Baxter Street Charlotte, North Carolina 28204
Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
The main function of an executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Review and approve invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- Review and approve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
- Make arrangements for travel, planning meetings, etc.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Strong ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Strong ability in event planning.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 8-10 years’ experience required.
- Experience working with executives required.