Field IT Project Coordinator
3500 Lacey Rd Downers Grove, Illinois 60515
Job Description -- Field IT Project Coordinator
The Inpatient Services Field IT Project Coordinator provide timely and accurate troubleshooting of the division Android (Note3-Note9) mobile hardware, it’ s software applications, plus our proprietary patient charting software. Field IT Project Coordinators will communicate with end-users via phone, email, or messaging to help resolve their technical issues. Strong customer service and communication skills are required. There may be occasions when technology challenged staff members will need to be talked through some more complicated tasks. Remote support software is also used which enables the support technician to remotely access the end-user systems using a computer workstation. In addition, the. Field IT Project Coordinators will help monitor projects and activities pertaining to the department. These tasks may include but are not limited to hardware and equipment purchases, upgrading existing systems, disposal of legacy equipment, and other administrative service activities.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience with Android-based mobile device hardware.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Able to work in a fast-paced, Team environment
- Must be technically proficient with Business productivity applications such as MS Office.