Field IT Project Coordinator
Earl Campbell Pkwy Tyler, Texas 75701
Position: Field IT Project coordinator
Location: Tyler, TX
Duration: 6 month Contract
Interview Expectations: Phone and In Person
Must have: experience doing telecom ordering, or ordering phone circuits. They need help supporting the team and getting the circuits ordered quickly
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- The Field IT Project Coordinator coordinates and monitors projects and activities pertaining to IT in the clinics which include but are not limited to hardware and equipment purchases for new locations, deployment of new technology, upgrading existing systems, and disposal of legacy equipment, and other administrative service activities. The incumbent ensures consistency in application and execution of processes and procedures with regard to IT projects and activities. Tracks projects and reports status to relevant management personnel.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support for IT projects, and coordinates and tracks other day-to-day FSS IT activities to ensure consistency across FMS Business Units. Assists with the implementation of systems, processes, procedures, techniques, or methods to improve overall service line execution.
- Assists in the setup of division wide service line activities such as installations, desktop/laptop lease replacement coordination, and IT hardware procurement.
- Provides project coordination and administration for IT Initiatives such as hardware or software upgrades, systems deployment projects, or systems standardization initiatives.
- Provides weekly and/or daily service line status reporting to all key stake-holders. Reports include a summary of activity and performance during the specified time period, and a forecast of upcoming work or schedule information for the next period.
- Works with IT Managers and field resources in the business units to coordinate service line activities as needed and may be assigned to coordinate activities for a single business unit, multiple business units, or all business units depending on the project or activity.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
- High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience.
- Project Coordination or Project Management Experience
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be technically proficient with Business productivity applications such as MS Office, Visio, and MS Project, Excel