Financial BSA (Support)
32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02421
Position: Financials BSA
Location: Greater Boston Area
Interview: Phone and In Person is a Must
IT Financial/Business Systems focus
· Working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Server O/S and SQL Server, MS Office products
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, and support skills
· Strong SQL Server support skills
· Strong enterprise application support skills, Siemens Soarian Financial medical financial application
· Experience supporting transaction processing systems – proven HL7 experience
· Superior Customer Service skills
· All other duties as assigned
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Participate in definition of business processes for clinical and financial operations, and the design of automated solutions within the framework of all specified architecture.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Analyze, diagnose, track and resolve various technical and operational issues with application processing. Consult with IT product team and other pertinent resources as well as working independently to resolve issues.
· Provide technical leadership on complex projects evaluating development projects and assisting in defining and building development processes to meet project needs.
· Work closely with other IT staff to ensure a stable infrastructure and that integration (interfaces) and end user interfaces are processing according to schedule. Take the necessary actions including making recommendations regarding system and process changes to provide an efficient environment for the end user community.
· Provide analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of complex system projects pertaining to Enterprise reporting and Business Intelligence.
· Identify development tools or reporting databases that can be used to improve clinical efficacy, operational efficiency and quality of service.
· Prepare detailed specifications for programming code development, building and testing.
· Participate in pilot preparation, coordination of user acceptance testing, and coordination of new module rollouts for systems projects.
· May provide assistance to junior level staff with general tasks that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
· May refer to senior level staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
· Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
· Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
· Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent related experience
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
· 2 – 5 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
· Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational, project management and process analysis skills are essential.
· Experience and knowledge of healthcare delivery and nephrology operations are a plus.
· Must be able to read and comprehend complex technical documents.
· Excellent analysis and problem solving skills required. Strong experience in software project development. Process analysis skills important. Experience and knowledge of dialysis clinic operations and dialysis billing a plus.
· Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks.
· Ability to work creatively, analytically and independently in a problem solving environment.