Financial Project Coordinator
8805 Indian Hills Dr Omaha, Nebraska 68114
Position: Financial Project Coordinator
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
Duration: 12 Months
- 4-6 years’ experience
- This position is responsible for the coordination and completion monthly financial details for Converge project.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes financial progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 3 years of experience in the project management field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Additional Job Requirements:
- This assignment is on the Converge Program. Ability to assist with the monthly financial processes (strategic financial files)
- High proficiency with Excel
- Very detailed oriented (data and financials)
- Strong resource, able to operate with little to no task over site - self starter