Front End Developer
50 Northern Avenue Greater Boston Area, Massachsetts 02210
The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the UI/UX of the web applications developed internally. You will work on our development team to drive reactive and performant application UIs. As a developer on our scrum teams, you will interact with UI/UX designers, DevOps engineers, product owners, and QA engineers to deliver on sprint goals. You are a software engineer and thrive on applying your technical skills to build elegant solutions to meet development goals. You will have a big picture view of how systems in our application environment work, how code gets built, tested, and deployed. You know how to make the end-user experience great.
- Development of new user-facing features with collaboration of UX team
- Manage design system through building modular, reusable components.
- Optimizing application UI for maximum speed and scalability
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience building responsive, single-page web applications
- Professional experience with Angular 4+ and TypeScript
- Expert knowledge of reactive state management with Redux, NgRx/RxJS
- Proficient understanding of web markup and SCSS, Angular CLI, webpack, and WebSockets
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibilities a passionate, delivery-focused member of the team