Front End Web Developer (UI/UX Dev)
920 Winter St Greater Boston Area, MA 02451
Position: Front End Web Developer (UI/UX Dev)
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer with a strong eye for design. Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is highly preferable. This individual will work with a Sr Front End Web Developer and write well-crafted, high-quality and easy to maintain code while working closely with our team to craft valuable solutions for our users.
- Develop Cross-browser/Cross-device solutions that work in multiple browsers
- (IE 11+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc) on both Mac & PC and mobile devices (Tablets & Smartphones).
- Component and Template building in AEM
- Enhance interactivity /usability on AEM sites
- Adobe Creative Suite Products
- Sketch, Figma, etc.
- HTL and component building in Adobe Experience Manager, a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field required 5-7 years’ experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong eye for design and UI/UX best practices
- Ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles