Full Stack Software Engineer
920 Winter St Greater Boston Area, Boston 02451
Position: Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Duration: 8 Months
- Hands on mid-level developer role in a prototyping environment.
- Should be knowledgeable and have some level of experience as an engineer in some SOA technologies like Web Services, Micro Services, Service Bus or Queues.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to work independently under limited oversight.
- Background in healthcare especially FHIR based services would be desirable. Background in cloud (AWS or Azure) and working with CI/CD pipelines would be helpful.
- Experience with Spring boot frameworks and Docker would be desirable
- The person will be working collaboratively with various teams (locally and globally) and prototyping concepts related to tools and utilities for clinical data coming from clinical machines or being sent to external clients.
- Experience with Spring boot frameworks and Docker would be desirable as the person may be asked to assist in migrating existing code to a cloud environment.
- May be asked to provide testing tools to be used in automation of production support.