Full Stack Web Developer
The full stack web developer will play a critical role on our student applications team, working to integrate, expand and support our innovative Portal solution. Our team is cross functional, comprising both business analysts and developers. This University is a multi campus, fluid environment providing exciting opportunities to work in a diverse higher education environment.
- Analyze current business and functions in partnership with end users.
- Will also help to develop, enhance, and maintain stylesheets using CSS, in particular SASS.
- Troubleshoot and support campuses by providing break/fix support and aiding in the translation of business requirements/needs into functional and technical requirements.
- Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Experience):
- Driven, with strong time management skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple priorities
- Salesforce Experience (Programing/Admin/etc) preferred
- 2+ Experience designing CSS/SASS
- 2+ Years experience with Java
- Familiarity with SQL/RDBMS systems
- Familiarity with Angular/NodeJS/Bootstrap
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems i.e: Liferay, Drupal, etc.
Preferred Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Experience):
- Experience working with Liferay
- Experience using and/or creating RESTful web services or Services based on SOAP Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working in teams comprised of both business and development