HRIS Systems Analyst
Landmark Center Boston, MA 02215
Position: HRIS Systems Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 9-12 month Contract
Must Haves: Must have 2+ yr PeopleSoft experience. PeopleSoft 9.0 or 9.1 required. Core HR and Compensation experience. Ability to troubleshoot.
Interview: web or in-person
HRIS Systems Analyst:
- The analytical skills to resolve complex problems requiring the use of programming skills, mathematical, or technical principles and in? depth, experienced? based cross? functional knowledge.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, facilitating group information needs
- Familiarity with information system capabilities and awareness and knowledge of a wide variety of HR processes to support PeopleSoft and related systems.
- 3 -5 years experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 or greater is required.
- Hands-on working experience in Base Benefits and Benefits Administration and Core HR - Additionally, one of the following areas; Employee Self Service, Compensation and/or ePerformance.
- Hands-on experience with reporting tools including PeopleSoft Query writing.
- Advanced experience in using Microsoft Office Software especially Word, Excel and Access.
- No certification, registration or licensure required.
- 3-5 years of PeopleSoft 9.1 Base Benefits, Benefits Administration and Core HR Experience required.
- Solid understanding of benefits operations.
- Serving as a liaison to Human Resources.
- Ok with Skype interviews, but they must be on-site M-F (do not offer travel expenses)
- $95-115/hr bill is what he has been seeing
- But wants to stay in the $95-100/hr bill range
- This person could also be a tester - they are going to be having a lot of upcoming testing soon and those skills will be beneficial
- Junior position is functional
- Senior position is “ technofunctional” – should know SQL & PeopleCode