HRIS Systems Analyst
Landmark Center Boston, MA 02215
Position: HRIS Systems Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 9-12 month Contract
Must Haves: Must have 2+ yr PeopleSoft experience. PeopleSoft 9.1 required. Base Benefits, Benefits Administration and Core HR Experience required.
Interview: web or in-person
HRIS Systems Analyst:
- The analytical skills to resolve complex problems requiring the use of programming skills, mathematical, or technical principles and in-depth, experienced based cross-functional knowledge.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, facilitating group information needs
- Familiarity with information system capabilities and awareness and knowledge of a wide variety of HR processes to support systems
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 is preferred
- Exposure to more than one of the following areas – Base Benefits and Benefits Administration, Core HR, Employee Self Service, Compensation, ePerformance is preferred
- Experience with reporting tools (such as PeopleSoft Query writing)
- No certification, registration or licensure required.
- 2-5 years of PeopleSoft 9.1 Base Benefits, Benefits Administration and Core HR Experience required
- Solid understanding of benefits operations.
- Serving as a liaison to Human Resources.