Help Desk Tech Support
Position: Help Desk Tech Support
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 8 months plus extensions
In Person Interview Required
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and maintains user accounts; adding and deleting users and modifying user permissions, collecting and processing VPN request and Usage Agreement forms and setting up and maintaining VPN account set up.
- Provides direct assistance to employees and contractors experiencing access issues. Issues can range from password resets and locked accounts to user permission issues.
- This responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
- Recording all issues received via telephone, email or self-service portals in Help Desk Ticketing system (Remedy)
- Providing level 1 diagnostics, triage and issue resolution. This work primarily involves the following:
- The use of telephone support and remote tools usage to troubleshoot the issues. *Answering questions and educating end users by applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures
- As necessary, escalates issues to appropriate next level support team
- Processes and follows-up on approved access requests, User Requests and systems requests. Account creation for various IT Systems and follow up with the customer is required.
- Provides direct support to Physicians transferred to the Security team that needs immediate assistance for Portal access issues.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree required.
- A+ or Microsoft Certification preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 0 - 1 years experience in a high volume IT call center
- Experience working with Active Directory and user account setup.
- Effective and cooperative team member.
- Must have excellent communication skills - verbal, written and auditory.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, some holidays and weekends.
- Overtime may be required including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Must have good technical aptitude and be a quick learner.