IAM Architect (ADFS)
100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: IAM Architect (ADFS)
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
Interview: Phone & In person interview
Duration: 3 Months
The IAM Architect will be responsible for providing Identity Access Management development support for internal, SAS and cloud applications.
- Setting and implementing policies and standards across enterprise
- Guiding IAM architecture
- Align IAM initiatives to business processes
- Working closely with Information monitor controls and regulatory compliance to required standards
- Define user roles
- Attributes and need-to-know
- Define access controls necessary for application usage and data access.
- Expert knowledge of ActiveDirectory and Active Directory Federated Services is required.
- 3+ years of Direct hands-on experience in IAM.
- Extensive experience with authentication protocols such as SAML, OAuth.
- Proficient knowledge of User/Group OUs, Group policies. Experience with multi-factor authentication (MFA) solutions and single sign on (SSO).