| Work from home flexibility
Category: IT Support
Job Number: 20557
Position: IDM/IAM Support Engineer
Location: Waltham, MA - onsite 3x/week
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Profile Summary
Disclaimer (in Summary): This generic job profile captures the typical major functions performed by incumbents in specific positions with this title. The specific duties and percentages of time may vary. However, most of the major job description functions should apply. Additionally, the minimum Education and Experience requirements are standardized across the organization.
- The IDM_IAM (Identity Management/Identity Access Management) Support Engineer assists in planning and implementing the organization’s transition to a cloud-based Identity and Access Management system. provides technical support for the existing IDM/IAM system.
- This support includes but is not limited to Perl programming, report writing, Linux system maintenance, data investigation.
- Plans, implements, and documents optimal integration methods between disparate systems.
- Maintains and supports the current Identity Management System and its integrations.
- Assists in planning and implementation of the next generation of cloud-based Identity and Access Management systems. Integrate and migrate systems based on current industry best practices. Supports the current IDM system by ensuring uptime and performing maintenance of legacy IAM code base; triaging and resolving reported bugs within IAM systems. 20%
- Implements and manages multiple projects simultaneously to meet project and client deadlines. Responsible for collaborating with clients on business and functional requirements. Translate to development and technical requirements. Develops prototypes and reviews with clients.
- Set and manage expectations for deliverables and timelines. Contribute to department goals and objectives. 20%
- Write technical documentation to be used and reviewed by our technical team. Provide training, mentoring and code review. 10%
- Physical/Environmental Demands: Office environment/no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands.
Additional Job Description
- BS/BA plus 3-5 years of related experience
- Additional related experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and self-directed project management skills.
- Ability to communicate and work well with faculty, staff and students.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a technical team and independently? ability to help develop technical and nontechnical functional specifications.
- Knowledge of WCAG standards.
- Bachelor's degree required, Computer Science preferred.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.