3401 Civic Center Boulevard
| Work from home flexibility
Category: IT Support
Job Number: 19326
Position: IS Support Analyst
Location: Philadelphia, PA - Hybrid remote/onsite
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 months
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Tier 1 service level support as relates to addressing Hardware (PCor End-User Devices & peripheral equipment), and application software, and operating system issues.
- Exhibits sound customer service skills by effectively handling customer problems and ensuring proper escalation procedures are followed to problem closure.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge of call log tracking to record accurately all needed information.
- Tracks all customer service items to completion.
- Evaluates customer service issue to determine level of service needed.
- Resolves all Tier 1 issues.
- Escalates Tier 2 issues to appropriate resource.
- Maintains and increases knowledge of hospital IS application, hardware, mobile devices and multiple operating system platforms
- Works under direct
- Provides laser-like focus on customer service and satisfaction with some knowledge and experience of incident management, problem management and change management processes, practices and procedures.
- Serves as the first point of contact for the IS Department and act sas a liaison between the client community and the rest of the IS Department
- Adheres to Service Desk standards, processes and systems required to deliver consistent high quality customer service
- Diagnoses and resolves problems which may involve hardware, packaged software, proprietary software and peripheral equipment over the phone, via remote control tools or on-site.
- Maintains strong technical skills to provide prompt support for customers to determine problems and provide resolutions
- Manages Level 1 queues and recommends new queues to insure proper categorization and assignment of issues. Coordinates queues for site/service, working with various stakeholder groups.
- Provides recommendations on how to improve the quality of service as well as reducing repeat incidents.
Able to perform effectively in a team environment as well as with little direct supervision
- Customer service oriented team player with first-rate communication, documentation, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems, while on the phone or on-site with user.
- Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking and telecommunication hardware, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality.
- Organized with the ability to follow established processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems by investigating and implementing predefined potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Medical terminology helpful and previous medical EUD or Service Desk level 2 support background preferred.
- A+ Certification Preferred
Certifications & Licenses:
- Required Education: High school degree / GED required.
- Required Experience: At least two (2) years of experience providing EUD support, Service
- Desk support or equivalent experience/knowledge.
- Preferred Education: Some College preferred. Technical School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred Licenses/certificates/registrations: ACSP, MCP, MCSA, ITIL Foundations, CCNA,
- Lexmark & Lenovo Self Maintainer
- A+ Certification
- Medical terminology
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.