100 Results Way
| Work from home flexibility
Category: IT Business and Systems Analysis, Other
Job Number: 20278
Position: IT & Automation Systems Engineer
Location: Marlborough, MA - Hybrid
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1 year
This company is looking for a skilled IT professional to assist within the project space for OEM product builds. The engineer will be tasked with development testing, instantiation of rack-based IT components, and creation of documentation to meet customer & regulatory requirements while working in a multinational multi-functional project team.
- The candidate should have experience in IT systems administration, with strong knowledge of Windows Server, Group Policy, Active Directory, Virtualization, and Networking.
- The candidate should have hands on experience with compute hardware including server racks, wiring, switches, compute, and power supplies.
- The candidate should have experience in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry with some knowledge of the documentation requirements relating to GMP projects.
- Documentation will be a key deliverable of this role and strong written English, organization, and communication skills are required.
- Experience working with Industrial Control Systems is a plus.
Contribute to the team to meet department deadlines.
- Interface with lead automation engineer and project manager to understand project requirements
- Develop product and technical and test documentation
- Support product teams as directed in the areas of compute, network, and cybersecurity
- Establish test plans to determine compliance with functional and design requirements
- Participate in the assembly, startup, integration, and testing of IT/OT systems for customer projects
- Collaborate with automation engineers to troubleshoot and support processes consistent with industrial control systems
- Resolve technical questions and concerns through interaction with customers, vendors and internal personnel
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related STEM major
- 3 years’ minimum experience working with IT/OT systems for process control automation
- Basic knowledge of industrial communications and networking (e.g. EtherNet/IP, Profibus, OPC)
- Experience working in or providing support to an industrial environment
- Experience with or desire to learn about industrial automation platforms and controls
- Experience with industry cyber security standards (IEC 62433, ISA 99, NIST 800-53, etc.) implementation and governance
- Experience working with VMWare
- Experience with layer 3 switch configurations, VLAN segmentation, firewall configuration
- Experience with Windows Active Directory and Group Policies
- Experience with Rockwell’s FactoryTalk software and/or OSIsoft’s Pi System
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.