IT Auditor/Security Consultant
Position Title: IT Auditor/Security Consultant
Job Location: Greater Boston area
Interview Expectations: onsite
Local Candidate: yes
Required Skill Sets: Previous IT audit/compliance background, Prior exposure to Banking or Healthcare Service industries and some knowledge of industry standards such as GLBA, HIPAA, PCI, and SSAE18 is strongly preferred
As an experienced IT Auditor in the IT Assurance and Security Services group, you will work directly with external clients to strengthen their information systems and protect their businesses from internal threats and cyber hackers. You will have close contact with the firm' s senior management and will gain valuable experience assisting senior members of the team in designing, developing and executing audit procedures to test controls of network operating systems, software applications, and information security processes.
In addition, you will have to opportunity to learn specialized skills, such as data analysis and penetration testing techniques, and the latest industry frameworks, such as HITRUST, PCI, and various NIST standards.
- Must have a BS degree, preferably in information systems, cyber security or general technology controls
- Have a minimum of 2-4 years of IT Audit or relevant industry experience
- Be willing and able to travel to clients across the Northeast including NY, NJ and all of the New England states
- Have strong communications (oral and written) skills
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have strong Analytical skills
- Be very well organized
- Prior exposure to Banking or Healthcare Service industries and some knowledge of industry standards such as GLBA, HIPAA, PCI, and SSAE18 is strongly preferred.