641 Lexington Ave New York, New York 10022
Position: IT Developer
Job Location: New York, NY
As an I.T. Developer you will design, develop, implement and maintains internally designed applications supporting complex and high profile information technology and project management applications.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains internally designed applications in collaboration with cross-functional team of application, infrastructure and project management teams.
- Writes new programs or modifies existing to meet project requirements.
- Investigates and tests new software solutions or products, as necessary.
- Ensures task identification, work effort estimates and works schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Produces supporting documentation such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes and process flow.
- Develops and maintains standards, including organization, structure and nomenclature (data architectures, models, tools and databases).
- Responsible for resolution of first tier application needs or emergencies.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field, required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the design, development and implementation of content management systems, required. Minimum of two (2) years documentation and process improvement experience, preferred. Healthcare environment, preferred.
- Experience with database programming and data architecture and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, required.
- Solid analytic, process flow, problem solving, communication, customer service and organizational skills, required.
- Solid knowledge of web-based programming languages, LAMP (PHP), MySQL, MS SQL, preferred.