IT Project Admin
County Hwy-3 Melville, NY 11747
Position: IT Project Admin
As an Administrator IT Project you will support management in all phases of portfolio and program strategies, due diligence for proposed and approved initiatives, program oversight and process improvement functions.
- Collaborates with project and resource managers in all aspects of maintaining project data in the CA Clarity portfolio and Project Management applications.
- Ensures data is accurate and managed in a timely manner to reflect current status of projects.
- Assists PMO in the creation, management, maintenance, and updating of project schedules utilizing CA Clarity/ PPM.
- Participates in testing new Clarity PM Functionality.
- Tracks and audits projects and programs within the organization to ensure PMO process standards are being met and provide feedback to Project Managers on how to keep project on track.
- Assists in the integration of data across projects and portfolios for analysis and reporting.
- Participates in QA reviews for project work breakdown structures, ensuring consistency in activity/task naming and role identification.
- Facilitates the creation and processing of assigning resources to projects.
- Controls, tracks and monitors projects to ensure compliance with PMO processes and standards.
- Participates in updating and maintaining project budget information and change requests.
- Assist in orientation of new PM' s to PMO processes and PM tools (i.e. Clarity/ Open Workbench, Oracle), as needed.
- Coordinates project planning meetings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare or Technology, preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible project/resource management experience, required. Healthcare IT environment, preferred.
- PMI training and certification, preferred.
- Experience with Portfolio and Project Management tools (i.e. CA Clarity and/or Microsoft Project Server) and Microsoft Office suite, preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytic and presentation skills, required.