IT Project Manager (Privacy and Security)
3711 S Mo Pac Expy Austin, Texas 78746
Position: IT Project Manager
Job Location: Austin, Texas
This company is seeking an IT Project Manager to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.