IT Project Manager
900 Chelmsford St, Lowell, Massachusetts 01851
The IT Delivery organization provides a full-range of project and program management services focused on Information Technology. We partner across teams and stakeholders to help deliver enterprise IT projects and programs of critical importance that directly impact revenue and continued viability. We strive to deliver business value for our clients through program and project management services that enable consistent, on time, on budget, high quality results. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help plan, execute and deliver projects and programs that innovate toward a technology-driven future, within an optimized technology portfolio aligned with business needs.
- Follow/enhance a repeatable framework for a project structure to account for all IT required tasks
- Develop detailed project plans for projects with clear identification of resources, dependencies, risks and milestones.
- Develop detailed cost estimates for the project. Develop change management procedures for the project and milestone signoff criteria.
- Drive integration project plans with clear metrics, operating mechanisms and regular updates to stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project risks; escalate as needed for resolution. Improve project management processes and increase efficiencies
- Manage relationships with cross-functional project partners/service providers
- Demonstrate flexibility to assist / manage projects in multiple competency areas (Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or IT-related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience managing projects and programs in IT
- Demonstrated capability to manage cross-functional teams
- Experience with ERP systems and leading Finance, Salesforce, Oracle and/or EDW application implementation projects.
- Experience in technology application development and system integration
- Strong leadership and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confidence and presence
- Good problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Know when to solve and mitigate risk and know when to escalate
- Capable of navigating complex and dynamic environment on a politically sensitive tightrope
- Ability to discern order out of chaos
- Skilled in integrating change management into program management methodology
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, MS Project
- PMP and/or Agile certification is a plus