Imprivata Badge In/Badge Out Systems Analyst
Position: Imprivata Badge In/Badge Out Systems Analyst
Location: Mostly remote with some travel to local OH sites
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 9 months
- Troubleshoot/resolve issues, assist with software go-lives at our various hospitals, and perform daily cleanup tasks on the back end system.
- Works closely with the project manager and engineering team to ensure all user issues are resolved.
- Report and inventory sheet creation and submissions.
- Strategize and implementation of solutions to distinct workflows (installing and troubleshooting user rf devices throughout the enterprise, end user education of rf devices, badges and implementation, adding and manipulating users, badges, from active directory, site assessments for continuing go lives, detailed computer inventory and usage, meeting with staff heads to discuss implementations and workflows, product testing to promote further adoption, ease of use, and break/ fix scenarios.
- Minimum Associates Degree required; Bachelor' s Degree preferred.
- At least one-year experience in a technical training role.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds, particularly physicians, nursing and administrators.
- Imprivata Onesign experience preferred.
Rank the top 3-5 must-have technical (or nontechnical) skills in order of importance.
- Customer Service Experience
- Active Directory Knowledge
- Desktop Operating and Troubleshooting
- Hardware Installation
- Hardware Troubleshooting