Informatica PowerCenter / BDM Developer
1 Granite Pl Concord, New Hamphire 03301
Position: Informatica PowerCenter / BDM Developer
Job Location: Concord, NH
Interview: Phone & In person interview
Duration: 4 Months
- 4-6 years’ experience
- Design and implementation of ETLs from various source systems.
- Working with development team to optimize queries.
- Contributing to the design of our enterprise grade solutions.
- Writing reports based on well-defined requirements.
- Design relational and multi-dimensional models. Document the design and process architecture using standard tools such as MS.
- This is for an Informatica ETL Developer role supporting our Pipeline development project, on the LFD Data team.
- In an Agile environment, will develop and deliver projects as scheduled in the Product Backlog
- Informatica 10.1.0 / SQL Server 2008-2012 / Mainframe / DB2 / Autosys
- Strong Informatica ETL experience with SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL background
- Experience in custom or structured ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Experience in Cloud data extract and load using Informatica API
- Experience in IDQ – Data Quality/Profiling
- Experience in data system testing and validation procedures, automation programming, and documentation
- Effectively present complex analysis and insights to various stakeholders
- SQL Skills (SQL-Server 2008/12-R2): stored procedures, stored functions
- Experience in data extraction from Mainframe / DB2
- Intermediate Excel and MS office, and Webx Knowledge