Infrastructure Project Manager (w. Cloud)
70 Seaview Ave Stamford, CT 06902
Position: Infrastructure Project Manager (w. Cloud)
Job Location: Stamford, CT
Interview: Phone & In person interview
Duration: 6 Months
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with experience working on IT integration and transformation programs and specifically with Cloud exposure. The Project Manager will report into the Move To The Cloud Program Manager whilst working closely with the overall Project Manager and Project Sponsors with the responsibility to drive the project deliverables from inception to completion. Working closely with internal resources and 3rd party suppliers, the Project Manager will ensure that projects deliver their agreed deliverables and products to the agreed quality and on time.
Project Manager’ s Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources from Infrastructure Operations, Engineering, Architecture, Application Development, Information Security, Sourcing, and third parties/vendors for smooth execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility and identifying the elements that the client identifies as success.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and take responsibility for problem analysis and recovery.
- Create and maintain project documentation, either using standard templates or through XLC’ s project tools.
- Provide weekly reporting, assisting in the preparation of materials and other presentation slide decks for management reporting.
- Build partnerships and regular communications with program management and stakeholders to manage expectations, provide progress and/or escalate issues
- Minimum 5-years’ experience as a project manager in IT
- PMP Certified
- Familiarization with Agile Methodology, a plus
- Experience with Infrastructure Operations, a plus
- Experience with deployments in public cloud, in particular MS Azure, a plus.
- Experience with data privacy regulations, a plus
Move To The Cloud Program
- Compliance with Data Protection Requirements – including Information Security, Data Compliance, Data Residency, Encryption & Other Regulations
- Operational Readiness for Public Cloud
- Travel 1-2 trips possible within 6 months; tri-state area and London, UK