Position: Instructional Designer
Location: Franklin, TN
Duration: 6 months
Required: Samples are required from all candidates prior to interview. Samples should be specific to Captivate work and other eLearning course development.
The main function of an Instructional Designer/Developer is to create eLearning training programs for Pharmacists. This person is responsible for developing eLearning programs based upon Subject Matter Expert created programs. The position is responsible for partnering with SME Pharmacists to develop clinical programming. Meet with department leads and management to determine training needs. Present information using eLearning Development theories for both visual design and development to enhance the learning environment for clinicians.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods specific to eLearning development.
- 5 years of experience with Captivate 7 or higher with most recent projects created in Captivate.
- Expert knowledge of development techniques for moderate interactivity eLearning include visualization of information.
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Master Suite applications as it applies to asset creation and development for eLearning.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory as it specifically applies to eLearning Development.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Bachelor' s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required. 5-7 years related experience required.