100 Hancock Street
| Work from home flexibility
Job Number: 19464
Position: Integrated Eligibility and Enrollment Architect
Location: Greater Boston area, MA – Hybrid Onsite
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5 months with potential to extend
Our client seeks to improve a constituent’s experience while interacting with eligibility and enrollment processes across its various agencies through more efficient and collaborative processes. This project will, through a series of iterative improvements, knit the various processes together into an Integrated Eligibility and Enrollment program to provide constituents with a unified view of applying, managing and being notified by Benefits programs.
- The Integrated Eligibility and Enrollment Architect will be responsible for providing guidance to development teams working on individual tracks that will collectively provide a solution that meets the program’s goals.
- The architect will define an overall architectural vision and solution design that best meets the programs vision and addresses business needs and work with implementation teams to realize this vision.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong founding in enterprise architecture principles, have worked within a large, mature IT organization on defining and refining the vision and roadmap for an enterprise architecture, but will be comfortable working independently, documenting technical details and explaining them to technical and non-technical audiences, providing estimates and assessing estimates provided by other teams, challenging and defending technical decisions, and reviewing and owning all technical artifacts and documents.
- The successful candidate will have a wealth of tactics for troubleshooting and facilitating effective issue triaging and defect management.
Education & Experience
- Responsible for the overall Architecture of the IE&E system
- Work with vendors to define, document, and explain all architecture artifacts related to IE&E, its infrastructure, and its interfaces to systems it will interact with
- Work on influencing source systems to subscribe to common standards or interfaces to help the EHS enterprise architecture evolve.
- Work closely with multiple agency groups (architecture, privacy, security, and an emergent operations group) to define a technical operating framework within which IE&E will function
- Drive the design and construction of a web-portal and mobile application with a framework to integrate with agencies as they adopt the IE&E vision
- Create a data model and Data Dictionary for all data domains/entities for data IE&E will traffic in
- Lead discussions on the design and implementation of a service-mesh to ease sharing eligibility, enrollment, member, benefit, plan, and notice data across the enterprise and with the IE&E solution
- Drive a collection of third party systems integrators in the construction of a set of shared solutions that ease and unify (virtually) a constituent’s interaction with the client’s eligibility systems and improve the efficiency and ease of use for workers supporting those constituents
- Contribute to and review requirements, especially non-functional requirements, and be comfortable documenting requirements and technical position papers
- Review test plans and acceptance criteria
+10 years of:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Management or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of designing and implementing complex and large scale architectures
Certifications & Special Skill Sets
- creating conceptual, logical and physical data models
- creating and reviewing enterprise architecture artifacts
- defining and helping build SaaS-based API frameworks to support enterprise service needs
- working collaboratively with multiple teams on evolving an EA platform
- working in a software development environment
- Deep understanding of cloud-based architectures, distributed solutions, and modern approaches to architectures that meet evolving business-outcomes
- Strong working knowledge of an enterprise scale Content Services Platform (OpenText preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of API management platforms to manage RESTful integration solutions
- Strong working knowledge of federated IAM and Privileged Access Management solutions (including Identity Federation solutions)
- Strong working knowledge of Cloud-resident infrastructure software tools and frameworks (e.g.: Kubernetes, Cloudflare, Fuse, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of modern frameworks for web and mobile applications (ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, etc.)
- Working through ambiguity
- Communicating clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- TOGAF or similar certification
- Familiarity with AWS hosting
- Leading architecture efforts on building enterprise solutions at scale or building shared services or API toolkits
- Experience working with PHI, PII, SSA data
- Prefer knowledge of State government health eligibility and enrollment systems
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.