Position Title: HL7 Integrations Analyst/Developer
Job Location: Boston, MA
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: yes
Required: 3+yrs HL7 integration experience
Preferred: CorePoint experience is preferred.
Under the direction of the Manager of Revenue Cycle Applications, Reporting, and Integration, the Interface/Integration Analyst provides functional designs, development, testing, and implementation of complex interfaces using a combination of technical and business skills for healthcare information systems. Requires rotating on-call responsibilities, carrying a pager/cell phone, irregular and weekend work hours, and occasional overnight shifts.
In addition to the Minimum/Preferred Qualifications, the ideal candidate will have: knowledge and understanding of healthcare systems; fundamental knowledge of application security elements; ability to monitor and track highly detailed and multiple projects, systems, and data.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Resolve complex issues with interfaces, databases, software applications, technical configurations, etc.
- Exercise discretion and independent thinking to make recommendations and advise IT leadership regarding interface planning including hardware and software platforms.
- Respond to all support issues in less than 2 hours by telephone. Resolve and close all tickets with customers’ approval.
- Manage incidents make sure follow-ups are timely including other vendors/systems.
- Analyze and independently identify complete problems within the interface software and work closely with other IT resources and vendors to resolve.
- Take the appropriate course of action working with IT leadership for interfaces critical to the organization’ s operation to remedy problems and issues identified.
- Document all analysis and actions for all support calls.
- Provide emergency interface support during non-business hours.
- Provide consulting advice to IT management.
- Provide input to short term plans, i.e., action plans to resolve major interface problems.
- Represent IT in handling complaints.
- Interface Engine experience, required.
- Corepoint Integration Engine experience, a strong plus.
- Must be flexible and adaptable with work availability.
- Application security preferred.
- BS preferred
- Minimum of 3 years interface experience.