32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02421
Position: Integrations BSA
Location: Greater Boston Area
Type: Direct Hire
Interviews: Phone Interview then In Person Interview
Required: Healthcare, Data Warehouse, XML Formats, SQL, Informatica ETL
Nice To Have: HIE, CCDA, CMS Govt Reporting, BizTalk, agile
This position is responsible for responding to various product owner requests to provide data across applications and/or partners in support of a business process. The movement of the data from one application to another is performed via an ETL or messaging services process. The product owner groups we supports spans many - Clinical Operations Systems, Clinics, Financial Systems, Revenue Systems, Managed Services and Government Reporting.
The Senior Systems Analyst (BSA) will lead the business systems analysis effort for data integration projects necessary to successfully support the various product groups listed. The Senior System BSA will be the liaison between our technical teams including QA and our business consumers. This position will perform the initial data integrations requirements analysis, create functional specification documents including source to target mappings, data flows and context diagrams for data required to enable the request, create user stories and solution integration test plans and provide support throughout the project development lifecycle.
The Senior BSA will direct team resources (other integrations business analysts / developers) in accordance with the assigned project business objective, identified internal data integration ETL tracks and agreed upon data integrations project plan and ensure issues are identified, tracked and resolved in a timely manner. The lead analyst will assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules for the data integration components and communicate status to the PMO.
The Senior BSA will clearly follow the SDLC life cycle and manage the data integrations GATES between business, developers, and QA. This coordination between all entities as to the functional design objective of the project is critical including adhering to the gates in both a waterfall and agile environment.
- 8+ years of solid business systems analysis experience in all phases of the SDLC from problem definition through implementation.
- Must have experience working in a multiple application and Partner environment performing data integration (ETL, Messaging Services-HL7, FHR) work to support a business workflow.
- Proven track record with project management and planning, estimating, organizing and leading complex projects according to plan (Waterfall or Scrum Methodology).
- Ability to influence and build relationships and demonstrate team leadership in all interactions.
- Dynamic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to be flexible within a fast paced work environment.
- Experience performing business systems analysis for large, complex system implementations.
- Experience documenting functional system specifications according to business needs.
- Ability to see downstream implications across business and technical areas resulting from change in scope and/or requirements.
- Experience providing business process guidance to the development team highlighting the relationship of the technical to the functional design request.
- Ability to create system test plans and use cases.
- Business systems analysis experience with Clinical Results, Financial Claims, Patient Registration / Admission and (or) Lab Orders a plus.
- Experience working in a technical environment with clinicians, physicians or hospitals as customers is a Plus.
- Should be knowledgeable of an Oracle DB environment including SQL.
- Exposure to data modeling and data mining practices a plus.
- Data Query Skills required – SQL, Toad a plus.
- Previous experience in working with an Agile Environment (Jira / Confluence).
- Experience enabling data flows using all forms of interoperability methods is a plus -API, EDI, FHR, HL7 messages.