Position: Interface Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: DH
The Interface Analyst shall be responsible for:
- Specifying and designing new solutions and handling all aspects of the interface architecture process.
- Participating in interface projects by providing analytical and technical guidance to team members and project managers.
- Creating all necessary documentation for systems changes and maintaining build documents.
- Administering testing and completing validation of interfaces.
- Developing and preparing reports for operations, senior management and other departments.
- Working with other application partners and vendors to resolve and troubleshoot interface related issues.
- Monitoring and maintaining daily functions of interfaces, working the edits for each.
- Answering support calls.
In order to qualify you must have:
- A Bachelor’ s degree in IT related field or degree or equivalent IT training and skills.
- 3 years’ experience creating and maintaining HL7 interfaces using an integration engine such as Corepoint.
- 2 years working in a healthcare organization as an interface analyst preferred.
- Knowledge of XML, CCDA and IHE.
- Knowledge Web services (SOAP) Interfaces.
- Experience with Healthcare systems such as Epic, Meditech, Quest Diagnostics, Athena, eCW, AllScripts, Cerner…
- Knowledge of basic networking skills including TCP/IP, SFTP, FTP, SSH.
- Understanding of Authentication and Credentialing (Security).
- Epic Bridges Certification preferred.
- The ability to efficiently perform test plans and test scripts.