Interface Developer (Mirth)
410 Blackwell St Durham, North Carolina 27701
Position: Interface Developer with Mirth
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 months CTH
Individuals will be responsible for the design, modification, development, and configuration of interfaces and software programming applications. Daily activities include supporting and/or installing interfaces, software applications and/or operating systems.
Looking for 3 - 5 years of experience in HL7 interface experience with interface engine experience - Preferably Mirth.
Epic experience is a bonus, but other EHR/PM systems will be evaluated as well.
- Experience building HL7 interfaces
- Configuration of interface connections.
- Engineering of technical solutions including HL7 interfaces, web services, and custom code.
- Support ancillary applications including configuration, testing and normalizing.
- Participate in system and application purchases and upgrades.
- Engage outside vendors to support new and existing applications.
- HIE & Electronic Health Record (EHR) integration and software application testing prior to go-live.
- Participate in all technical aspects of software go-live.
- Provide post go-live IT support and internal network and systems maintenance.
- Perform application and support documentation.