One Sullivan Road Western, MA 01040
Location: Western, MA
Duration: 12-18 months
Interview: Phone/In Person Required
Required: Java - Spring MVC.
The consultants will actively participate on the team responsible for support of all external/internal web related software and applications. In this role, the consultant will be required to:
- Perform software changes in JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL and JEE Technologies
- Participate in team meetings to develop an understanding of the web environment.
- Make changes in related software specifications
- Assist with the development of test conditions and scenarios.
- Experience with JAX RS, JAXB, JMS, Spring MVC, Bootstrap
- Experience with software development best practices (e.g. test-driven development, ORM, object-oriented design, code profiling, debugging)
- Experience on application servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBOSS EAP 6.x
- Experience with maven and ant builds
- Experience with UNIX operating system, services, and commands
- Ability to work in a team environment, and also to complete tasks independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work under demanding time constraint