Java Developer w/ DevOps
100 Liberty Way Dover, New Hampshire 03820
Position: Java Developer w/ DevOps
- Owning the full lifecycle of web applications; from designing, writing, testing, building, deploying, monitoring
- Using tools such as Atlassian (Bitbucket, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence), New Relic, and Slack, to drive operations and collaboration
- Constructing and implementing software within a full stack environment (Front end, API, persistence, integrations)
- Leveraging front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular 2+) and back-end frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot)
- Leveraging Dockerfiles and AWS yaml-based deployment files for infrastructure provisioning
- Demonstrating spikes to discover implementation options for features that require new patterns or technology
- Practicing and driving engineering practices such as DevOps (CI/CD; you build it, you own it), 12-factor design, independent architecture
- Participating as an integrated team member on an agile product delivery team and within an agile program
- Bachelor' s Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or a close variant.
- Generally 4+ years of professional development experience
- Extensive knowledge of the following: IT concepts, strategies, methodologies.
- Versed in diverse technologies and new technical architecture principles and concepts.
- Experience with microservice design (Service-Oriented Architecture) and RESTful web services
- Experience writing Unit Tests (e.g. Mockito, JUnit)
- Experience writing Dockerfiles and deploying to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with working within a fully-dedicated Agile team
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Delivery and DevOps