Jr QA Analyst
100 N Church St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: Jr QA Analyst
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
- 1-3 years’ experience
- The QA Analyst role for hands-on manual testing of assigned projects.
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
- Develops quality assurance standards.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Proficiency in automation tools is a plus.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- QA team members must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Must be highly conversant with testing ' best practices' for web-based applications and web-services projects.