Jr. Data Analyst - Behavioral Health (EHR Tester)
Cambridge, MA 01960
Position: Jr. Data Analyst - Behavioral Health
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 4-6 months + extensions
Must have strong computer skills & experience in a behavioral health setting.
We are looking for a Jr. Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be do manual testing of our new EHR System.
- Perform testing of solution to ensure they meet the company’ s needs.
- This will include but is not limited to:
- Testing textboxes
- Testing Date fields
- Filling out forms
- Checking on a style guide – spelling, punctuation (driving consistency)
- This person will be looking at the workflows and testing in different enviroments
- Testing in the test environment for the Core built forms
- Testing forms in the dev environment for the Vinfen built forms
- Pushing out the corrections
- Ensuring the features and functionality
- Full UX experience - enter a client in from referral to discharge.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Behavioral Health setting.
- Strong process and quality orientation.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- 1-2 years EHR experience.
- Bachelors is preferred but not required.