Junior BSA (w. UAT)
100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: Junior BSA (w. UAT)
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Consults/Analyze on more routine assignments and/or projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) or responsibility, assess the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Consults and collaborates with internal stakeholders to determine more routine technical specifications from business requirements.
- Develops more routine technical requirements for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Using structured requirements process, clearly articulates, documents and validates technical requirements.
- Coordinates and acts as a resource to appropriate internal stakeholders to deliver proposed technical solutions which meet business needs.
- Collaborates with appropriate internal stakeholder to assess, select and recommends more routine technical approaches/solutions which will achieve business goals.
- Collaborates effectively with appropriate stakeholders on more routine issues and conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality and risk of assigned projects.
- Determines and recommends the most appropriate technical response to identified problems/issues/defects by assessing impact and prioritization
Additional Job Requirements
- UAT exp. required.
- Business Requirements documentation exp. required