Junior Business Analyst (Non-IT)
32 Hartwell Ave Mesa, Arizona 02421
Position: Junior BA (Non-IT)
Location: Mesa, AZ
Duration: 3 months
- This company is seeking a Business Analyst to be responsible for providing basic to moderately complex information and analysis to support overall management of a business unit/department.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives.
- Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
- Examines various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
- In coordination with business partners and users, assists to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete. May liaise with the business, development team and technology on certain projects.
- Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations.
- May assist in the development of business unit analytics, department or operational procedures, reporting, financial analysis, communicating and/or strategic planning activities.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Education/Experience: Bachelor' s degree in business management, economics, finance, human resources or relevant field required. 0-2 year’ s related experience required.