Junior Business System Analyst
100 Liberty Way Dover, New Hampshire 03820
Position: Business System Analyst
Job Location: Dover, New Hampshire
EDI team is searching for an energetic business system analyst to support a specific project migrating customers Secure File Transports from Liberty Mutual, as a result of Integration. In this role, you will directly interface with our Customers, Trading Partners and Internal Stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for providing clear and concise communication related to the migration of these customers files. In addition, you will be responsible for executing technical and operational tasks, including, but not limited to process workflow and possibly user acceptance testing. The ideal experienced candidate is well-organized, has strong analytical skills, and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, as you will be interacting with our customers and internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Use basic analytical tools and techniques to gather, document, and validate business requirements
- Appropriately complete assignments related to the project, requiring attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate the appropriate use of basic analytical tools and techniques to accurately and thoroughly define business problems
- Clearly articulate and document research and analysis results, which are understandable by the key project stakeholders
- Issues are identified, analyzed, documented appropriately, and addressed with key Stakeholders and assigned project analyst.
- Bachelor' s Degree (or equivalent business experience), and at least one year of relevant, practical experience with data analysis in a customer service-oriented role.
- Effective research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for exchanging routine and non-routine information with diverse stakeholders.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for analyzing and formatting data (e.g., creating pivot tables, saving/sorting/manipulating data for analysis, V Look Ups). Intermediate to basic knowledge with MS Access and MS Word. Jira experience a plus.
- Organization/planning and judgment skills to manage a varied workload, competing priorities and meet customer timeframes in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Secure File Transport protocols, SFTP, PGP, etc