Junior IT Auditor
32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02421
Position Title: Junior IT Auditor
Job Location: Greater Boston Area
Duration: 6 months to start
Interview Expectations: Phone and In Person Preferred
Required: IT Auditing, SOX, CISA preferred.
- Looking for a staff level IT audit specialist, temporary/contractor to assist the Sr. Director of IT Regulatory Management Services with SOX audits, internal management testing and external audit engagements.
Basic Job Activities:
- Communicate with IT control owners and the audit representatives throughout audit engagement.
- Collect and inspect audit documentation from IT control owners and subject matter experts (SME).
- Create meeting agendas to support external IT audit walkthroughs.
- Create document request lists to facilitate efficient audit engagements.
- Assist with internal management testing documentation.
- Track and update audit related remediation plans.
- Support all IT Management audit (internal and external) engagements.
- Other duties, as required.
- Basic Qualifications
- Excellent oral, written communication and organization skills.
- Basic knowledge of IT auditing concepts including general and application controls.
- Basic knowledge of best practices and technology controls related to security, change control, computer operations and project life-cycles.
- Basic knowledge of technologies and controls used to manage security, infrastructure, networks, backups etc.
- Basic knowledge of IT auditing concepts related to application controls (configurations, reports, interfaces etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft including Office 365, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio etc.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) desired.
- Experience with performing Sarbanes-Oxley IT General Controls testing.
- BA or BS degree in Information Systems desired
- Related job experience emphasis on IT general controls or IT auditing.