Learning Management Systems Specialist
New Haven, CT
Responsible for implementation and administration of Learning Management System (LMS) . Creates training projects for volunteer member training and certification programs in a wide variety of media. Ensures that all learning opportunities are consistent in design and functionality as well as instructionally sound.
- Creates training projects for volunteer member training and certification programs in a wide variety of media. Ensures all online/distance and/or blended learning opportunities are consistent.
- Configures LMS application and functional workflow for course creation and audit training. Monitors and edits data to ensure accuracy of the system. Makes changes/updates to assessment and repairs errors.
- Works collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts to develop learning objectives into dynamic training courses to advance end user competencies with testing components, certification, and hierarchical metric tracking.
- Ensures all content meets company branding style guidelines.
- Provides support and identifies, researches, and resolves LMS user questions and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Systems / Technical Knowledge:
- Prior experience with learning management systems and online tools with proficiency in eLearning development production and authoring tools such as Articulate, Storyline, and Camtasia.
- Experience managing, manipulating, and optimizing multimedia content, including audio, video, graphics, photos/images, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Saba.
Education: Bachelor’ s degree in related field.
- 3-5 years of experience with curriculum development, instructional methods, course facilitation and assessment.
- Strong experience and familiarity with internet navigation and publishing.
- Experience performing graphic/user interface design and creating graphics for eLearning courseware, presentations, and print materials.